Sending an SMS message just got easier with CallWave’s Free Text Messaging service. With this innovative service, you can send SMS messages to virtually anyone, anywhere from the convenience of your computer.
RazSMSlib v1.2.4 (13-05-07)
- Project “Resurected”. Callwave.com offers free sms sending service all over the earth (almost ). See http://www.callwave.com/my/textMessages/
- MYX server permanently removed. This library is used only with Callwave.com accounts.
- A lot of changes in the functions params (see razsmslib.h for functions names and params)
- Added RAZSMSLIB_GETHistoryLength function to get the history buffer lenght.
- VB6 and BCB6 examples updated for the new Callwave version.
RazSMSlib.dll is now a warpper for CallWave’s Free Text Messaging service making it posible to include phone messages sending in your own application. Please see razsmslib.h for functions names and descriptions. Examples for VB6 coders and BCB6/C++ included in the download package as well. All you need to do is get an account at CallWave.com. You will have 5 free sms’es every day. Let’s hope it will be that way for a long time. Go and register your account here and start sendind free phone messages to your buddys