I’m pleased to announce a new release of IssProc: Files In Use Extension for Inno Setup (IssProc.dll v1.0.2) which includes both 32 and 64 bit applications detection and some more options.
What’s new in v1.0.2?
- 64 bit applications detection (Vista & XP x64 )
- dll packer removed (size is a little bigger but bugs free, ~75KB with Inno Compression)
- detected applications are now displayed with icons along with their names/exe
- when double clicking the detected application IssProc will try to find and display the main window
- right click on detected application for more options: Show app file Properties and End Process
- minor bug fixes
Don’t worry for your previous Inno setup script (using IssProc v1.0.1), no changes are required to be done to detect the 64 bit applications, they are handled automatically by the extension depending on what operating system your setup is used. All you need to do is update your extension and compile/test the script.
Extension successfully tested on Win98, Win2000, WinXP, WinXP x64, Vista, Vista x64.
Your feedback and comments are appreciated by either replying here or by mail.
Thank you and Good luck!